[Urban Agriculture Summit ] Building Capacity for Action
All around the world people are growing food in cities! From August 15 to 18, the 2012 Urban Agriculture Summit will bring together a diversity of people that are making it happen - design professionals, community groups, social housing advocates, tenants and developers, educators, planners, homeowners, urban growers and others - to share what is working, and to discover what is possible!
Summit themes will include:
- Food security, food sovereignty and city building
- Planning and design of innovative infrastructure for small and large-scale urban agriculture
- New technologies and innovative practices associated with production
- Scaling up urban agriculture: supportive programs, policies, and governance models
- Best management practices in for-profit and not-for-profit food production
- Building the business case: the economics, financing and marketing of urban agriculture
- Embedding urban agriculture in community development and housing
Here's a unique and affordable way that your company can grow your business: reach up to 750 delegates and potential customers who are active in urban agriculture at the 2012 Urban Agriculture Summit trade show.
Interested in exhibiting? Sign up for a[tradeshow booth] today! Limited space- only 30 booths available.